Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Two miscellaneous posts...


Here's a few more I made a while ago for different challenges but never finished them in time for the challenges :( The first is the cute penguin with a popsicle. I love this card for the "summer" theme--especially since it doesn't feel like summer! I used a blue base, some summer print paper, green square with orange "sun" paper, sand colored cardstock as the foreground and some ribbon. The sentiment is from a SU set.

The next card I have is a Whimsy Kids image "Connor on Bike." I used a layout from PTW (I have made several cards with this layout if you scroll down on my blog!) I colored Connor with markers and a water pen. I distressed the edges of the green oval he's mounted on. The sentiment is again from SU. I embellished with a silver eyelet and a green clip.

Finally, I have another Whimsy Kids "Baseball Connor." I made this one a long time ago...just never posted it! Love the image, but not crazy about the light coloring. I used pastel watercolor crayons from SU and a water pen. But I do love the image and card! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are super fun! Love the birthday card, which you can enter in Whimsy's challenge this week! :) Love the layouts and papers. Your penguin card is adorable! Love the layout and accents. :)

Kit said...

your cards are great love the little penguin

Sonia said...

You did great card. Love the image of baseball boy.. love the cute peguin too.

**Sony**