Friday, July 10, 2009

Pink, Yellow & Green


Hello again! I have been busy playing in the stamping corner and have another card that fits two challenges! I followed the Sketch and Stash sketch and the color challenge from Stamp Something. I started with the green base. I stitched some pink thread to join a pink floral K & Co paper with a green floral SU paper. I CB embossed the photo corners. I embellished with some flowers and snaps. I colored the Magnolia image with water color pencils. Thanks for checking it out!

4 comments:

Giovana said...

Absolutely pretty!!
Thanks for playing Stmap SOmething Challenge with us.
God bless
Giovana

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful! Love the colors, the image, and the accents. Stitching looks fabulous! Thanks for joining in at Stamp Something. :)

Becky said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! I love the texture of the sewing, totally adorable!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Janna, I love the stitching detail so pretty, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx