Monday, August 23, 2010

Get Well Soon




Hi All!  I'm here in rainy, chilly NH taking care of my dearest friend's fur babies.  It's the PERFECT crafting weather (and I prefer these types of days anyway!) She has lots of inspiration here...so I've been crafting away!  I'm sure she'll be pleased to know that I've been raiding her scrap bags too!

Anyway, here's one of MANY cards I've whipped up today (so far I've done 7!)  This is Cheeky Nurse from The Greeting Farm.  I just LOVE these Cheekys!  They are my current favorite images!  I colored her with some Copics and a white gel pen.  The papers are actually from the Dollar Tree.  They came in a wedding pack I bought years ago.  The ribbon is from my friend's stash. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back later to share some more!

Challenges:
Papertake weekly: Sketch
Quixotic Paperie: Old (papers), New (stamp), Borrowed (ribbon), Blue (eyes are bluish green)
City Crafter: Girl or woman image
Aly's Sunday Challenge: Get dotty
Pixie Dust: Polka dots

1 comment:

She's a Color Queen said...

Oh this is adorable!!! I love it!! We are so glad to have you join us at this week at Pixie Dust Studio.