Friday, August 27, 2010

Back to School Somethings!

Well, it's that time again! Back to school here!  At Stamp Something, we are celebrating! Our sponsor is the amazing Simon Says!  I went with MelJen's Designs "I'm Sorry."  I cut out the sentiment and colored the bear with Copics.  The sentiment I typed up on the computer and punched it out.  The paper is DCWV (available at Simon Says!) and the buttons are from my stash.  Thanks for stopping by today and please visit the rest of our wonderful DT!

Challenges:
Aly's: Get dotty
Little Red Wagon: Back to school
Fussy and Fancy Friday: Back to school

4 comments:

Annika said...

Awww, the poor bear looks totally gutted! Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Annika

Erin... said...

love this little guy janna!!! and such cute buttons!

Avril Tanner said...

Such an adorable little image! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

Cute image and I love the buttons! Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy this week! Lisa