Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Anyone for Anya?


Hello and Welcome!  Today I have a card I made for the Anyone for Anya challenge.  It was a sketch challenge.  I used my new Dress Me Anya stamp.  The papers are DCWV.  The sentiment is from SU's "Noteworthy" set.  I love the colors of this!  I colored Anya with watercolor pencils.  This card also fits challenges at:

Anyone for Anya: Sketch
Charisma Cardz:  Anything but Christmas
Creative Card Crew:  Anything goes
Crafty Creations:  No rules
Inky Impressions:  Embossing, glitter

That's it for now :)  Thanks for stopping by! 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love Anya's sparkly dress!! Lovely card, thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely card!

Saskia :)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely shiney card, also like the glitter on her dress.

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Unknown said...

This is a great card, love the sparkle!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan xx

Sally said...

Stunning card. Love the bling on the dress. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz. Happy New Year!

Allison said...

lovely card, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a wonderful card, her glitzy glam dress is wonderful! Beth from Inky Impressions Challenges

Crystal said...

Oh My HOW CUTE!!!! LOVE this image and sparkle!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Inky Impressions!

mrsk06 said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the added sparkle it sets it off a treat take care sal xx