Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome to my new blog! I am relatively new to the blog scene and decided to create one after some coaxing on the part of my best friend. Her name is Denise and she can be credited with my addiction to stamping!

That being said, here is my first posting for a project:

This is the card I created for my step-dad for Father's Day. I used some baseball printed paper, some decorative buttons, and some miscellaneous cardstock from my scrapbox. I used stamps from Stampin Up as well as Close to My Heart. Sorry about the picture quality!
My intent is to post new cards as often as possible so keep checking back! Thanks!

Janna






1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is an awesome card! I love the baseball background and the little hat embellishment, perfect for Father's day too.

I'm so excited that you started a blog! Your work is beautiful and I'm happy that you want to share it with us. I'm off to add you to my favorite blogs list! :)