Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My latest creation


Tomorrow is my friend Erica's birthday so I decided to make her an original card. I used Stampin Up Certainly Celery cardstock and ink on the card base, Stampin Up Bashful Blue as the accent background, Stampin Up stamps and Floral Punch and some coordinating ribbon and a patterned paper I found that matched the colors perfectly. I punched the flowers out of the patterned paper 4 times, used a needle to poke holes through the centers and used pastel yellow brads as the centers. The stems are just ribbon stitched randomly through the cardstock. I also used the Stampin Up Tag Punch and layered the colors. The picture makes the card look crooked, but I assure you it's even! Thanks for checking it out and feel free to leave your input! Have a great night!

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is so pretty! I love the soft colors and those flowers. Awesome use of that punch. Great ribbon stems too. Erica will love it! :)