Friday, February 18, 2011

Stamp Something Funky!

So this week we want to see Funky at Stamp Something!  I used this cute Sugar Nellie and since I don't have much that falls into "Funky" as far as my current Sugar Nellie collection, I went with bright, funky colors!  The paper is Cosmo Cricket and the buttons are all from my stash.  Thanks for stopping by!  Please run on over to see the rest of the DT's talented work!

Challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
Samuel Taylor's Challenge - use Copic or Promarkers

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Janna :-) the image is very cute and the bright funky colours are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Ahhh-- he is so cute. I love the fun colors and all the buttons! Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey this week. hugs ~ Cindy