Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Thank You

So I've been DYING to use my new Cheeky's from TGF!  I just LOVE this chick! She's just so sassy and cute! I colored her with Copics.  Papers are DCWV, flowers are Wild Orchids and the sentiment is Whimsy Stamps. I got the little star embellies at Michael's.  Thanks for looking! 

Challenges:

Cards and Things: Sketch
Daring Cardmakers: Layer it Up
Create 4 Fun: Flowers
Penny's Paper-Crafty: Recipe 1 ribbon (twine), 2 DP's, 3 embellishments (cherry blossoms)

8 comments:

Created By You said...

Lovely card, nice colors! Thanks for playing along with the cards& things challenge this week! My month as guest designer has come to an end, hope you'll come by my blog and say hello :)

Courtney said...

OMGosh! I love this card! It is just too cute and your coloring is FAB!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Lynda said...

Lovely card - Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Julye said...

Fab card and such a cute image too, love all the colours. Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Krista said...

You did a great job with this card ! Thanks for playing along C&T !

Jackie said...

Fabby card, thank you for playing along at Pennys xx

Crystal said...

SOOOOOO SWEET!

Julie M said...

Hi Janna - I'm so chuffed to be on the CCC team - just popping round everyone's lovely blogs now (eeeek - high standards to live up to!!!).

Julie :o)