Friday, July 16, 2010

Digi Day at Stamp Something!

Hello! Welcome to another digi day at Stamp Something!  We have several fabulous sponsors who have some fun images to play with!

I have 2 cards to post because we had so many sponsors to showcase!

 My first card the image is called "Sticky Elbow," and it's from Phindy's Place! Isn't she adorable?  I colored her with Copics and paper pieced her dress.  I used some 3D iridescent paint on the ice cream cone.  The papers are K & Co. and I outlined in white Ice Stickles.  The sentiment is from a set I had in my stash.  The flowers are Prima.


The next card is called "Military Baby," by Sew Many Cards.  I thought it was perfect for a friend of mine who just had her latest baby!  I colored this cutie with Copics.  The sentiment and star stamps are part of a set from GF.  The ribbon I got on clearance at WalMart. Papers are DCWV.  I used the CB Stars folder on the background.

Thanks for stopping by today and visit the rest of the talented DT to see more digi fun!

Challenges:

Phindy's Card
Charisma Cardz: Pink
Colour Create: Warm pink, chocolate and white (shoes and ice cream cone are the "chocolate.")
C.R.A.F.T.: babies/children
Sketch Saturday: Sketch
One Stop Crafts: Monochromatic
365 Saturday:  Rubber and a digi (sentiment is rubber, image is digi)

Sew Many Card
C.R.A.F.T.; Babies/children
Our Creative Corner: Cork (one backing paper actually looks like cork)
365 Saturday: Rubber and a digi (sentiment and star stamp are rubber, image is digi)
Corrosive: Sketch

7 comments:

Erin... said...

2 super cuties!!!!!! Love them both!

Suzi Mac said...

Awe!! to absolutely delightful card, I love both images and design. They made me smile. Thank you for joining us at Craft Challenge this week with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Unknown said...

Fabulous creations Janna! Hat off to you! Hugs JO xxxxx

Rose said...

Two lovely cards, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

Rose x

Allison said...

super cute cards
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Victoria said...

fab cards Janna, love them both but the pink one wins my vote!

Sorry not been around so much, on my rounds playing catch up now!

Love
victoria
x

Dena said...

Both cards are just adorable! Love, love the pink one. The glitter is such a great touch and what a cute image!
Thanks for joining in the Colour Create Challenge this time!
Hugs, Dena