Friday, May 28, 2010

Stamp Something Birthday Recipe!

Hello and Happy Friday!  What a long (and hot) week! I'm so glad it's over! Four day weekend for me now!  So I'm here to share our challenge over at Stamp Something and it's a Recipe Celebration!  We would like to see patterned paper, a ribbon, a bow and a tag!  



So for my card, I used a Sweet Pea image (available through our sponsor, Paper Jewels) called "Dark Royalty." I colored her with Copics.  I have to say probably my best coloring to date!  The papers are DCWV "Linen Closet."  I embellished with ribbons from my stash, a handmade paper rose and pale blue half pearls.  I used the McGillis branch punch for the greenery on the rose. The tag is stamped with a Whimsy accessory and a Whimsy sentiment.  I really hope you like it and please visit all of the DT for some wonderful mojo!  Thanks for stopping by today :)


Challenges:
365 (Monday)-Flora and fauna
Allsorts: Tag, ticket or label
Aly's Sunday Challenge: Ribbons and bows
Colour Create: Soft green and light aqua
C.R.A.F.T.:.: Blue and green
Mojo Monday: Sketch (flipped sideways)



Top photo:  Shown with tag sentiment pulled out.
Bottom photo:  Tag sentiment slid in.

7 comments:

Marley said...

Really beautiful! Love the colours and the pretty image; awesome coloring!! x Marley

Crystal said...

Janna this is beautiful......I LOVE how you colored this sweet image!!

Priscilla said...

Wow your card is beatuiful. I love it. Your work is really good. I am off to look through your blog.
Priscilla :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow! Super fine coloring and that mix of greens is fantastic! Well done!

tiggertastic said...

such a lovely image and the colours are excellent too

hope you are having a enjoyable bank holiday weekend, sarah x

Gloria Stengel said...

This is just stunning! I love it. The soft colors and flower, that image! WOW! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

Pam said...

Wow -that image is gorgeous, and you've done a beautiful job with the coloring!