Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Wishes and Sharing my Workspace

Happy Mother's Day!  So glad to see you! I hope each and everyone of you is spending this special day with your special lady, whether it be your mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, daughter or granddaughter!  Enjoy it!

Today I am sharing a post I just did for the Whimsy Inspirations Blog.  Sundays are now "Share your workspace," day. So I posted this pic to show just how little space I destroy each day :)


I wish I had more room to spread out...but I have a huge desk on the other side of the room for the computer...the sewing machine is on a rolling cart...and in the middle is my bedroom furniture.  Someday...I'll have a whole room :)

Next, I'll show you the card I made for my Mom.  I used the new "Three Little Pigs," digi image for Whimsy by MelJen Designs.  Isn't it adorable?!  They are colored with Copics.  The sentiment is from Raindrop Echo Designs for Whimsy and it's "Three Pigs Sentiments."  My mom LOVES pigs, so I thought this would be perfect! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today to visit! Enjoy your day today!

Challenges:
Lexi's Creations: Animals
The Pink Elephant: Mommy, I love you
Dare U 2 Digi Stamp: Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts: Stitching

4 comments:

Lexi said...

lol i do love this image...fabulous card and i love the papers! Thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations

Hugs Lexi xxx

Sue said...

Great card, fabby image, luv the stitched ribbon, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Michelle said...

Great image on a fun card Janna Thanks for joining at DU2DS this week
x Michelle

Welcome! said...

Simply adorable! Brought a smile to my face! Love that sentiment, perfect! Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant!