Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Valentine

Hello!  This is a card I made for the boy of the group of kids I babysit. I wanted to make him something different!  So I used the sketch from Sketch and Stash. I used the DCWV papers in the Madly in Love set.  The image is a clear stamp from the dollar deals at Joann's.  I colored it with watercolor pencils and finished it with a heart charm and swirl paper clip and some ribbon.  Thanks for checking it out today...and BTW...he LOVED it :)  Made my day!

This card fits challenges at:

Charisma Cardz-Think male (this was made for a boy!)
Cute Card Thursday- In the name of Love
Lili of the Valley- Valentine's
Inky Impressions- Charms
Everybody Art Challenge- Valentine's
Our Creative Corner- Masculine valentine
Stamp Scrap & Doodle- Valentine with no red
Sketch & Stash- Sketch

7 comments:

Crystal said...

SO so very cute!!! What a cute image, great layout and added charm!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!!!!

carlz said...

What a lovely Male card! thanks for joing charisma this week! hugs Carlyann (Charisma Owner) xxx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is so cute, Janna. Darling image and great card for a boy! So happy you could join in the fun at Our Creative Corner this week!

Becky said...

Aww, what a gorgeous card! I love that super image!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww this is tooo cute!!! I love the image and your heart charm!

Thank you for joining us at the Inky Impressions challenge!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Angelwood said...

So cute! Love the color combo you used with this sweet image! Great charm! Thanks for playing with us at Inky Impressions. hugs, Angela

Catherine Marshall said...

The image is soo cute and love the papers feel free to visit my blog wwwcrazycrafter.blogspot.com