Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Whimsy Challenge

A little late with this post...so sorry!  Long, busy weekend followed by a long, busy Monday!  So here's my card for Whimsy this week!  The challenge is to use die cuts.  I used a scallop punch and some circle dies.  The image is Whimsy Very Present Helpers.  I colored it with watercolor pencils and silver glitter gel pen and accented with white gel pen.  The accents are buttons with raffia ribbon and "silver" snowflake buttons. Paper is BG and scraps from my stash.  Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

This is so adorable Janna! great job!
Blessings, Maria

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card. Love that image and the lay-out. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janna!! I just adore your sweet creation here!! Love this image and those papers are so yummy looking!! Fabulous job on the challenge!! :) HUGS

Milnie said...

Janna you made a really adorable card, very cute!

Hugs,

Mélanie