Sunday, November 29, 2009

News and a favor!!!

Hi Everyone!  Hope you are having a Happy Sunday!  I am just popping on for now to say that I have some fun news!  A couple of weeks ago, I was accepted as part of the new DT starting in January for MyGrafico!  I'm so excited for this opportunity!  I can't wait to get started because they have some super cute images and I am thrilled to work with these lovely ladies!

And I just won a guest DT spot for a week at The Crafty Pad!  I'll let you know when it is as soon as I find out!

I'm going to be so busy!!!

And in other news, I'd LOVE if you all pop over to Whimsy Stamps and take a look at the newest images up for sale.  They are absolutely adorable and so versatile...great for paper piecing, different coloring methods and more!  Please, please, please!!!! Check them out!  Tell them Janna sent you!

That's all for now! I'm hoping to be back on in a bit with some projects to post.

Thanks for stopping by!

Janna :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Congratulations Janna - beautiful card. :)

Also Congratulations on winning The Crafty Pad challenge - have put a 'email me' gadget on the top right hand side bar now of the challenge blog..:)
Please email me - deborah294@aol.com
Thanks
Debbie The Crafty Pad