Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Monday, already????

Hi All!  Hope you enjoyed your weekend!  Today is the final day of the blog hop for Stamp Something...for Jaimie!  If you haven't hopped yet, please do so...quick!  You have until 10AM EST!  Now, onto the next order of business!  Today the challenge at Whimsy is watercolors!  We want you to use watercolors to color your image!  I am in Christmas card mode, and trying to make some unconventional ones.  So here's another :)  I went with Pajama Time Emma and watercolored her hair, face, hands and the stuffed dog.  I paper pieced her jammies with BG paper.  She is highlighted with a white gel pen.  I embellished with eyelets from SU and elsewhere.  The paper is all BG.  The flowers are Primas and the ribbon is from my stash as well.  The sentiment, I made on the computer.  I hope you love her as much as I do!  Please check out the rest of the DT's work and have a great Monday!  Be back soon with more stuff for fun!

This card fits the following challenges:


Card Patterns- Sketch
Crazy 4 Challenges- Easel card
Secret Crafter- Easel card
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle- Special folds
Stamp With Us- Christmas
Moxie Fab World- Plum Crazy
Crafty Cardmakers- Stamp Something

7 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fab card Janna! Love the non-traditional holiday colors, fun idea! Great layout and love that card fold, hoping to try that today! :)

whoistracy said...

This is adorable Janna! I love the flowers you tucked behind your image- what a great idea.

Chris said...

I just love easel cards! And, this one is adorable... :)

THanks for playing along with CardPatterns this week - I'm thrilled to be the sponsor there right now.

Sara said...

I love these easel cards and still to make one of my own. This is great. Thanks for playing along again.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

cnelson said...

oh so sweet!! LOVE it!

simplyfairies said...

Gorgeous!
Thankyou for joining in with Stamp with us this week!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Janna! Thanks for entering the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)