Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Two for today


Today I am posting an experiment. I decided to try out a tutorial from SCS I got in an email about a month or so ago. It's a backpack. I followed a template and cut out three different DSP's. I think this is the cutest little thing! I wish I had better pics! It was my first attempt, so it's not perfect. But it was not that difficult! It's the perfect size to put some little do-dad's in.

Next is a card I made for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I used some more of my new favorite papers and an image given to me by a friend. I colored her with watercolor pencils. Thanks for stopping by and checking me out :) Happy creating!

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

How stinkin cute is that! I only talked to you about this yesterday and poof, you've got it done! :) Love it, super cute! Your card is adorable too, great use of that sketch. :)