Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thank You


This is a Thank You card I made for an old friend of mine. She organized a "mini" reunion of a group of us that used to work together through high school and college. We had such a blast! The base of the card was a light blue. I cut strips of light blue, pink and white cardstock. I embossed the pink and white with the CB textile folder. I glued the embossed pieces on first, then layered the plain blue pieces on. The image is "Daisy" and she was colored with colored pencils. I punched photo corners in pink and a coordinating decorative paper and layered them. I attached to the corners of the image. I mounted the image on a lopsided piece of the pink paper and used 3D foam to raise the image. I stamped the sentiment from a SU set, and mounted on light blue. I finished the look with Dew Drops in the corners. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be posting more later!

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful! Love that layout with the photo corners and the embossing. :)