Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Brother's Birthday!


Hi All! Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone is spending lots of time outside enjoying the warmer temps! Today is my brother, Adam's, 29th birthday. He "collects" antique tractors, so I took a photo of one of his tractors and edited it to be a black and white photo. I printed it on white cardstock and cut it to look like a photo. I punched brown textured photo corners with a SU punch and embellished each corner with a pewter square brad. I adhered the photo and corners to a red base. I used the computer to make the sentiment and printed it on white cardstock, then brown and red accents underneath. I used 3-d foam to glue it on the photo. Inside, the words are done the same way and it says "Just remember it takes one to know one. Happy Birthday." It's not my favorite card I've ever made, but it's simple and suits his taste! Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is awesome! right up his alley! :)