Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stamp Something Challenge


Hello all! Today I made a birthday card for my mom using the challenge idea from the Stamp Something Challenge blog. The challenge was to use a spring/summer theme. So I went with the Whimsy Stamps frog and used some bright, fun colors to make the card. I colored the frog with a water pen and markers, and some stickles on the eyes. I cut him out and used 3D foam squares to adhere him. It was also adorned with a swirly clip, olive ribbon, and some felt flowers with a button. Thanks for checking it out!

3 comments:

Deb M. said...

Super cute!! Love that frog!! :o)

TFS...

~Denise Lynn~ said...

So sweet! Love the cheerful colors and the cute frog!;) Thanks for joining the challenge too. :)

Lynda Nielsen said...

This is such a cute card! =)
Lynda x