Thursday, January 15, 2009

Whimsy Blackness Challenge


This is my card for the Whimsy Stamps Blackness Challenge on Paper Craft Planet. I missed Stamp Club this week, but met up with Denise (owner of Whimsy Stamps) to stamp for fun! This card is one they did a variation of for stamp club. I altered it to what I wanted. The picture is poor quality for the detail (still no good camera!) but the baby seal is colored with Elmers 3-D glue pens in the white sparkle color. The rest of the details, I'm unsure of except for the Whimsy Animals Collection image of the baby seal :) These were all of Denise's supplies! Thanks again, Denise!

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

I just love how this turned out. He looks so cute in sparkle and against the black he pops! That night was fun, we need to do it more often! :)

Sharon said...

Elmer's glue pens...what a neat idea!