Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas!

Hello! I am very lax about getting my work photographed and loading it on here. I am sans a digital camera now! Hopefully, Santa heard my cry for help! So in the meantime, here are my cell photos:


I love this cat stamp...it looks VERY similar to my little "Biddy!" I colored the eyes green with a blender pen, and used white ice stickles to color her fur. I used a 2" scalloped circle punch to punch the image, and then glued a green circle to mount behind it. I used a multi sized word window punch to do the sentiment and "frame" it and a ribbon punch to tie the ribbon through. I used a stitching border stamp to line the edges of the cards. I think that's all! Thanks for stopping by and have a very Happy Holiday!

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute cards! That stamp is very sweet and almost just like Biddy! Love the faux stitching too. :)