Wednesday, July 2, 2008


Good Morning! Today I am posting a card I made from a kit I received with a DVD from Paper Craft Magazine. I've made all of the cards in the kit, and I'm not sure any of them were the way the directions explained. I lost the picture instructions by the time I got to this card, so I just did it my way (as I probably would have anyway!) I'm sure it's close to what they had, but I love it either way! It's in dark red/burgundy, black, and cream. The additions from me that weren't in the kit are the small black brads on the chipboard heart. Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

How cool is this! Love the colors and the layout. The chipboard hearts is my favorite part, like the black accents too. Awesome job! :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

I've given you an award, check out my blog for details. :)