Thursday, June 26, 2008

An Engagement Card

Hello! Last weekend, I missed a friend's engagement party due to a scheduling conflict. If I was on my game, I would have had this card done and sent to her already! But I wanted to make sure it was perfect! I think this is as close as I can get. I used just about every tool I had to make this "book" style card. I stuck with teal, black and white, with some gold accents. I wanted it to have a contemporary and elegant feel, much like the recipient! I hope she likes it! The front scanned beautifully, but the inside didn't scan as well. The glittery ring does not show up well. And neither does the embossing on the white on the front of the card. Please email with questions if you have any! Thanks! Have a great night!

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Stunning! I love the colors and the embossing and rub-ons, everything comes together perfectly! BEAUTIFUL! :)