Thursday, July 23, 2009

Princess for Challenges


Hi there! This post was a labor of love! I started it last night with the intent of focusing on one challenge, and it turned into several others! It was so much work that I tore it down today and started part of it over. I know, I'm obsessive! Anyway, the image is "Princess Emma," from the Whimsy Kids collection. I made the card to fit the following challenges: Pile it On- Mostly Orange, Mojo Monday-Sketch (I flipped it over), Kaboodle Doodles-Buttons and Bows, A Spoonful of Sugar-Swirls, and Cute Card Thursday-Eye for an Eye Eyelet challenge (although my eyelets are not part of the spotlight!) I embellished with ribbon, paper clips, a button, golden glitter glue, and paper flowers. Thanks for checking it out!

16 comments:

mudmaven said...

Another great card! Love those flowers! ~chris

Lilacanglia said...

Beautiful card,
thanks for joining us at kaboodles,
hugs
Angie,
DT Kaboodles

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is beautiful! Love the flowers hidden under the image layer. Beautiful colors and accents too. Great job on all the challenges! :)

raindropecho said...

Those swirly clips are so cute! I always see them in the embellishments section and pass them by because I don't know what to do with them. Great job on this card! Thanks for entering this again in our challenge.
- Ann @ Kaboodle Doodles

Sylvia Blum said...

gorgeous card!!!
love the image and all the details you put on/in your card. great work :)

Jenny said...

Janna your card is just gorgeous! I love how you used the flowers, I would have never thought of that.

I am following you, and will be back again for more inspiration.

Have a great day!!

Hugs,
Jenny in MAine

Unknown said...

Another really pretty card - so glad your using your buttons and bows.

Vickilyn said...

Super cute!!

Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!!

Vicki
~owner

raindropecho said...

Oh! Glad you were able to join us at Pile it On! too. Your creations are fantastic :D
- Ann

Alecia Wolfford said...

STUNNING is all I can say! Thanks for playing along at PIO this week!!

by. Amy Schultz said...

so pretty!

Amy -- Pile It On DT

craftypagan said...

Beautiful! I love that stamp-really makes me smile! Your details are fab!Thanks for playing at Pile it On this week- and hope to see you again next time too! Hugs, Rowena-Pile it On dt

Maureen said...

Great card - love all the different 'bellies! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Anonymous said...

janna,
this is layer after layer of goodness!!!

Thanks for Playing with us at Pile It On!

-- dalis

Juls said...

what a stunning card! Its just gorgeous!

Deanna said...

So pretty!

Thanks for playing!

Dee fr Pile It On DT