Friday, July 24, 2009

Fairy Nice Card!


Hello! Today my post is my first for Stamp Something's Design team :) In one week's time, I've been invited to the DT's of Whimsy Stamp Challenges AND Stamp Something Challenge! It's a very exciting time for me and a brand new adventure! I look forward to creating with a purpose :) This card is for the "Winged Somethings" challenge for SS. The sponsor this week is Fred She Said which has FABULOUS digital images! This is one of the fairies. This card also fits with the Sketch and Stash challenge! I used Basic Grey papers, Prima flowers, white Ice Stickles and some other random embellies. The teal cardstock is embossed using a Quickutz folder. Thanks for stopping by! Be back soon!

5 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Welcome to the SS team Janna! :) Love your card, great layout and papers and the paper pieced fairy looks great! Beautifully done! :)

Erin... said...

Welcome to the team Janna!!! we're so happy you could join us! love your fairy!!!

Lynn said...

Beautiful card! Love the sparkle & paper piecing on the fairy. Welcome to the SS design team Janna...I look forward to seeing your future creations. :-)

Giovana said...

Welcome to the team Janna. Your card is really pretty.
God bless
Giovana

Victoria said...

beautiful card, love the paper piecing you've done, looks wonderful

Victoria
x