Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Stamps!


I got an order of 3 Whiff of Joy stamps in the mail today...along with my supply of Tombow refills. I was going crazy using a glue stick! Anyway, I decided to use my Dreamy Willow stamp to play along with the Cute Card Thursday's eyelet challenge and A Spoon Full Of Sugar's swirls challenge. I colored Willow with watercolor pencils in red and blue and highlighted the colors in the base of the card and some Basic Grey paper. I embellished with red and blue assorted eyelets, Prima flowers, a swirl paper clip and a silver book plate with a SU sentiment. Thanks for visiting and please come back! I'm on a roll!

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful! Love this card, the colors the image, the layout, FANTASTIC! :)

Juls said...

gorgeous card! Love the red!