Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day!


Some people complain about rain, but I say, YAY!!!  It was an excuse to make cards for this lovely holiday, World Card Making Day!  I have a card to share that I am in LOVE with!  I used the sketch from The Fresh Batch Weekly Sketches to put together this "wild" card.  I absolutely love this giraffe from Whimsy Stamps!  I happened to have this fabulous paper from DCWV in the Animal Crackers pack and the primary colored tags and silver letter brads were a perfect compliment!  This card also fits the following challenges:


Pollycraft- 5 s's...snowflakes, stripes, spots, sparkle, swirl...use at least 2 (I have sparkle and spots!)
Creative Card Crew- All that sparkles
Creative Inspirations- Letters/Numbers (brads and inside of card)
Fresh Batch Weekly Sketches- Sketch

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you are creating in honor of World Card Making Day!

Have a great night :)

8 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love it! Fab colors, so fun and the sentiment with the brads looks awesome! Love the giraffe and your coloring. Great sentiment inside too! :)

Janiel/ janny said...

oh Janna you are so cute!!! I love that you have had so much fun with this challenge!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!! Great colors and that image is so much fun!!
hugs, janny

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Janna, this is just fabulous!! I love those fun brads and the colors!! The Whimsy giraffe just looks so adorable!! TFS! HUGS

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card, Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Sue said...

lovely card and such an adorable image,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Paula said...

oh what a cutie!!
thanks for joining us at pollycraft!!

xx

Erin... said...

Janna this is awesome!!!! the colors are great and i love those tags and brads down the side fabby!!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Janna, I LOVE your darling image and your creative layout.

Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles!

Jennifer :)