Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Few Fun Challenges!


Hi there!  I'll make this quick since I really should be getting to laundry and bed!  I just threw this card together to fit a few challenges.  I'm really trying to concentrate on Christmas cards right now...I hate to rush when it's actually time to send them out, so here's another for my collection!  I decorated inside and out, and used a hidden message idea for the window on the inside.  I tried to fit as many challenges as I could.  So here goes:

Paper Maniac-sketch
My Time to Craft-snow buddies
Crafty Creations-window
Creative Card Crew-all that sparkles
A Spoon Full of Sugar- Christmas
Daring Cardmakers- Tartan
Basic Grey-embossing (and BG paper is the tartan plaid)
One Stop- die cuts
Pollycraft- use 2 or more of either snowflakes, sparkle, spots, stripes or swirls
Whimsy-eyelets 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great night!


 
 
 

12 comments:

Rose said...

awesome!! how clever to make the window on the inside and with curtainw too :0) thanks for joining us on crafty creations

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely card!

Saskia :)

Paula said...

oh, i love the window idea!! gorgeous card...
thanks for joining us at pollycraft!

xx

shelly said...

i like the inside window :) very cute card thanks for playing this week at ccc :)

Sue said...

what a fabby card,especailly love the window idea:)

thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

made by fifi said...

fab cards - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge xx

Anonymous said...

OmG!! How sweet is this!! I adore your fun creation!! Love the window idea!! TFS! HUGS

Lynda said...

Wow this is a fab card - Love that tartan paper.

Lynda xxx

Kathy said...

Wow! all the tartan looks amazing, so fresh and bright, a real "cheer up" card this one, Janna

Anonymous said...

A fab card, the tartan looks just great with the lovely sparkly snowman. :)

Vanessa.

Lesley said...

Lovely card, I love the tartan! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Donna said...

Oh Tartan! Fabulous card, love the little window. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x