Thursday, July 30, 2009

PTW, CCC, and Spoonful of Sugar



Good Morning! I have two more posts for the moment. I was busy, busy, busy stamping away last night! First is my version of the PTW sketch challenge. I cut and folded a piece of a cereal box to shape a "bag." I coated it with glue and layered a recycled piece of tissue paper. I used some Basic Grey paper and some coordinating cardstocks. The image is embellied with shimmer glue and pearls and picture holders with flower brads. I punched four holes for grommets and used brown striped ribbon. On the back, I found some wooden letter tags and threaded them through the brown ribbon and embellished with a Prima.

The next project is the sketch for Spoonful of Sugar. This one I wanted to make bright and fun colors. I used some Basic Grey, orange, red (CB'd in Textile), blue (stitched in haphazard circles), K&Co paper, paper and nylon flowers, buttons and a "Friends" wire sentiment. The image is one I've had in my stash and never used! I think this is such a fun card! It also fits the challenge for Creative Card Crew "girls just wanna have fun" challenge! Thanks for visiting! Come back soon :)

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow these are absolutely fantastic!! I love the colour combo!
Hugs
Leanne
xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Those bags are too cute, what a fun idea! Love it! Super sweet card too and way to go with those challenges. :)

Erin... said...

What a fabby idea for a bag!!! Beautiful!! Super cute card too! Love the bright colors adn fun flowers!!

Anonymous said...

Such adorable projects!! Love the fun paper bag idea!! :) HUGS

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Janna and thank you for joining in with our challenge this week, i am loving the card you've made for the ccc challenge, Linda x

Dawny P said...

This is fabulous chick - great take on the sketch, and so different. I love it :) Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

Tasha said...

Beautiful card - fabulous colours and great design
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew Challenge
love tasha xx