Friday, July 31, 2009

Princess Anya


Happy Friday! Today I decided to browse tutorials on SCS and found this super easy bag! I also decided to try my luck to join another design team starting soon! So part of their tryout was a sketch using a Greeting Farm stamp! The name of the blog is Anyone for Anya? I used so pink cardstock and CB'd with Textile folder. Then I cut a DSP from K&Co and used both sides for the next layer. I used pink and green ribbon for the center strip and I criss-crossed them. I double layered the image layer with 2 different shades of green and distressed the edges. The hearts were hand drawn (as was the sentiment) and the crown, wand and hearts were embellished with glitter glue. Princess Anya is colored with watercolored pencils. Embellies are half pearls, Primas, and more ribbon. This card also fits the Roses on Paper "hearts" challenge as well as Pile it On's "watercolor" challenge, Simon Says "distressing" challenge, and the "friends" challenge from Cute Daisy May. Thanks for stopping by, and wish me luck!

15 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, sweet card, love the pretty papers and Princess Anya.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous bag Jana. Love the Anya image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at CDM. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous bag Janna and I couldn't agree more - friendship is a fun reason to make something. It's a lovely addition to this week's CDM challenge and good luck for the DT too.
Ann x

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Janna and fantastic colouring!
Love the gorgeous designs and detail!

Hugs Linda

Leanne said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, I think that this is my favourite Anya. LOL I should really get myself some stamps, I have none!!
Hugs
Leanne
xx

Anonymous said...

I am going to take a wild guess and say you like to watercolor! LOL!!! thanks for having so much fun with us this week!

Thanks for Playing with us @ Pile It On!

-- dalis

by. Amy Schultz said...

what a pretty princess image, love her and the glitter!

Amy- Pile It On Dt

raindropecho said...

This is great Janna! Anya looks so cute :D
- Ann

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is beautiful - a fab Anya card!

Maureen said...

SO pretty! Good luck with the DT and Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Michele Spera said...

Really nice card layout! I especially like the sparkle on the image!! really nice soft colors
Glad you could join us over at CDM
Michele spera

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

How pretty!

I love all the touches of sparkle.

Thanks again for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Erin... said...

super cute janna!!! love the colors and anya's sparkle!! good luck with the dt call!!!

Iris Wiechmann said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining the ROP challenge!

Hugs,
Iris

Deanna said...

So cute!

Thanks for playing!

Dee fr Pile It On DT