Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cat Card


Hello there! Thanks for coming back...again! Today I made a card that covers several challenges. To start it covers the sketch from Papertake Weekly. The theme for Kaboodle Doodles is buttons and bows, the theme from Lili of the Valley is animals, and One Stop Craft is furry things. Our Creative corner is pets. And ABC Challenge is Windows. So...I stamped a cat, put a bow on it's ear, glued some buttons on the sides of a chipboard frame (decorated with a DSP)that I used as a window. I love the simplicity of the sketch with this color combo. And I am impressed at how many challenges it covered this week! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for joining LOTV with such a great card what a fab kittie that is
Hugs Jacqui x

raindropecho said...

Hi Janna! I'm glad you stopped by and played in our challenge. This card is really sweet and I love the color combo! The matting that you've done is perfect, too. Hope to see you back!
- Ann @ Kaboodle Doodles

mudmaven said...

Thanks so much for playing our challenge. I love your cat! Too cute. ~chris

Cathy said...

Fabulous card and a great take on the window theme.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Helen said...

Fab card - love your kitty peering out of the window!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Dawn said...

Aww cute kitty card - love it!

Thanks for joining us on ABC

Dawn

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is such an adorable kitten image. I love your colour scheme. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Jen said...

oooh how cute! I love the cat and they do love looking through windows so it's just perfect.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Jen x

Lilacanglia said...

what a cute card,
love it,
It reminds me of my own cats,
thank you for joining us at kaboodles,
good luck,
Hugs
Angie
DT Kaboodles

Unknown said...

I love the bow around the cats ear. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle challenge.

Marcea said...

This is absolutely adorable - I love the cute little cat and scrummy papers and details
Thanks for joining us on LOTV
-x-