Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Birthday Wish


Hello and Welcome back! This evening I am posting a card I made for my step-dad's birthday which fits the challenge for Our Creative Corner and Kaboodle Doodles. I followed the Truly Scrumptious sketch, however again, I did not follow the color criteria. The OCC challenge was to use 3 embellishments 3 times each! Kaboodle's challenge was buttons and bows. My 3 items were raffia ribbon, brads, and buttons. But just for good measure, I have 3 punched flowers as well. The image is the Whimsy Stamps bear from the animal collection. The DSP is from Rusty Pickle. The sentiment is from SU. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

raindropecho said...

What a cute card! The bear just looks so adorable and the patterned paper that you've used is great. Thanks for joining us this week and hope to see you back :D
- Ann @ Kaboodle Doodles

Lynn said...

I just love your card and that cute little bear is so cute..Lynn

mudmaven said...

Very cute card! Thanks for playing along again in our challenge and applying for our dt! ~chris

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable card Janna! Love the way you used that bear! Great papers and embellies, perfect for a masculine card. :)

Carol said...

Love the cute bear...whimsy animals are fab i adore them :)
Great papers and details, thanks for joining us at TPE...

Hugs
Carol x

Lilacanglia said...

Great card,
thanks for joining in the challenge at kaboodles,
look forward to seeing more,
good luck,
Hugs
Angie
DT Kaboodles

Unknown said...

A really cute card and love those star buttons. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle challenge and good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hi Janna!! I love the fact that you've taken a portion of the image for the focal!! Beautiful coloring and design!! :) HUGS