Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hello! I have a new post!!!

Hello and I apologize for not being here sooner!  I have been busy starting a brand new life with my fiance and our new pup!  I have been doing lots of crafting, but for a purpose!  I will be posting pictures later of my wedding invitations!

But for today I would like to share this card I made for my BFF's son on his 9th birthday!

I purchased "Basketball" from KennyKDownloads.com  I colored him using Copics and a Gelly Roll white pen.  The buttons I found in my stash...convenient, huh?  The letters are from the newly released "Spell it Out" by Raindrop Echo Designs for Whimsy Stamps. I colored the letters then coated them with some Glossy Accents by Inkessentials.  The die cut words are from "Sports Sentimentables" Whimsy Shapeology Dies. The papers are Cosmo Cricket.  And the background stamp is "Street Art" by Raindrop Echo Designs for Whimsy Stamps.  I cut the image out using an Xacto knife.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to get back soon with some more crafting fun!

Also, stay tuned for my new website in the works!

Janna

No comments: