Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Wedding Wish

Hello...back again to share a card I made for my friend, Diana's wedding!  She got married last month and she's coming home for a celebration party this week...so I get to give her the card this weekend!  I used the digi "Wedding Cake and Kisses," from Whimsy Stamps.  I colored them with Copics and Stickles.  The cardstock is embossed with CB D'vine Swirls.  I used the fuschia and orange ribbons (that I used on her place cards!) to match the flower. The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up set.  So...I should share the place cards too!

The picture on the left is the happy couple's place cards.  The picture on the right is the full box of 134 little chairs!  The ribbons signified meal choices and coordinated with the flowers at the wedding.  I can't wait to see all of the pictures!

So thanks for visiting again!  Please come back again!  I've been busy creating lots!  Have a great night!

Challenges:
Dare U 2 Digi Stamp: Sketch
Crafty Creations: Summer Lovin'
Aimee's: Something for a friend
Allsorts: Dressing up
Bee Crafty: Clever use of a digi
Challenge Up Your Life: Celebrations
City Crafter: Yum
My Time to Craft: Let's eat cake or drink it up
Papertake Weekly: White and bright

9 comments:

Unknown said...

very pretty, thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Fleur said...

Lovely card,
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week,
Hugz Fleur xXx

Ros said...

Wow!you have been busy... I'm sure she will love her card .. Thank so much for playing along with us at CCCB

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Nice wedding card, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Chrissie said...

I had never seen the tradition of a bride and groom feeding each other cake, until we went to a wedding in the US when living there in the 70's. It's fun, and what a great project! All those little chairs!! Brilliant idea with the colour coded ribbons. Did you cut them all out my machine or by hand? Quite a labour of love!
Fabulous Janna!
Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at My Time to Craft!
Chrissie

lauren bergold said...

lovely card and favors! ♥

Erin... said...

janna the card is great and those little chairs are ADORABLE!!!

cnelson said...

Gorgeous!! LOVE the yummy sparkle!!
Thanks so much for playing along with CCCB!

Donna said...

Stunning card and fab colourwork, a brilliant take on our sketch too! Thanks for joining in the fun at DU2DS :) Donna x