Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time for a sketch at CCC!

It's challenge time at CCC and we have a sketch for you this week! Our sponsor is Crafty Addicts and they are offering 3 pearl pens as a prize to the lucky winner!

I used a pixie image a friend stamped for me.  I colored her with Copics and 3D glitter.  The flowers are Prima and my stash.  I used a jumbo paper clip and a mini shaped clip to embellish. I finished the card with silver Stickles and a rhinestone flower topped with a green pearl brad. The sentiment is Whimsy Stamps.  Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the rest of the DT and their fabulous creations!

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly: Cute
Your Next Stamp: Flower power

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Adorable Janna! love the sparkles around the edges and the way you did the ribbon with the clip...how cool is that! great job!
hugs & blessings!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Super cute image and I love the way you used clips to fasten your bow - very unique idea that I may have to borrow! Terrific job on the CCC challenge this week!

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Linda