Friday, July 9, 2010

Stamp a Recipe Something!

Happy Friday, All! Thanks for coming by today! I'm looking forward to a day off and going to hang out with my bestest friend and the kiddos!  Before I head out, I wanted to share our challenge at Stamp Something this week! It's a recipe:   1 Image, 1 Ribbon, 1 paper. 

So I decided to whip up this "thank you" card for one of my customers.  I went with Reeta from GF.  I colored this adorable image with Copics and paper-pieced the skirt.  I used my Nesties to frame it and a white gel pen to draw the designs around the frame.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. The flowers are little silver ribbon flowers I found on clearance at Ben Franklin.  The ribbon is a $1 clearance find at Wal-Mart.  Paper is Basic Grey.  Thanks for looking and please visit the amazingly talented DT for more eye candy! 

Challenges:
The Crafty Pad: Animal fun
The Pink Elephant: 3 layers, 2 die cuts, and ribbon
Little Red Wagon: Nesties
Stampin' B's: Polka dots

11 comments:

Crystal said...

Super cute Janna, I LOVE that ribbon!

Anonymous said...

This card is so cute!! I love it and I think it is perfect!

Gale said...

Love the paper piecing on the skirt. Great ribbon too.

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet image....love that BIG and BOLD ribbon.....thanks for playing with the Stampin B's

Annika said...

Wonderful! What a lush ribbon and that sentiment ticket is just so cool!
Hugs
Annika

maxine said...

Hi Jenna this is so cute, I love the image and colour combo thanks for playing along at the crafty pad this week

rozzyb said...

Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Pad this week which such a fab card
Hugs rozzy xx

Rosanne said...

very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Benzi said...

Darling card and I LOVE that awesome ribbon. Thanks for joining the Stampin B's this week.

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh Janna, this is wonderful! Love the colorcombo.

Hugs,
Renata