Monday, June 14, 2010

Stamping on Fabric

So I decided to experiment.  I had this plain apron that I had intended on decorating.  Today was the day!  I used my Alota Stamps cake.  I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I colored with Copics. It did bleed slightly...thus the shading...lol!  I hand wrote "eat cake."  Hope you like it! 

Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday- Anything but a square (not a card, does it count?)
YNS- Buttons (3 tiny ones in center of cake's flowers...didn't photo well!)
Allsorts-Buttons

2 comments:

Fleur said...

A fab idea, it looks lovely
A lovely card,
Thanks for taking part in my challenge over at ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Shirl said...

What a cool looking apron! I think the extra shadow for the cake doesn't look too bad after all! LOL!

Have a great weekend,
Shirl