Sunday, May 16, 2010

Father's Day...a little early


Hi there! Just wanted to quickly share this card I made to give my step-dad.  I bought him a portable hammock to camp with but because he started camping already, I decided to give him the gift tonight so he can appreciate it next weekend at camp.  I saw this stamp on Ebay and thought it would make a perfect card for Father's Day.  Inside I stamped "Happy Early Father's Day."  I colored the chair with Copics.  The background papers are embossed with CB Mesh and Herringbone.  The center rectangle (with image) was cut with Spellbinders. I finished it off with 3 button brads in black.  Thanks for checking it out today! Have a great night!

Challenges:
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: Masculine
Cupcake Craft: Buttons (button brads on bottom right)
Little Red Wagon: Brads (button brads on bottom right)
Stampin for the Weekend: Card for a man

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

Great card for Father's day! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Kim E said...

Fantastic Father's Day card. Love the image. Thanks for playing with us this week at SSDS. Hugs, Kim

Kim E said...

This is perfect for Father's Day. Super image! Thanks for playing with us this week at SSDS. Hugs, Kim

Linda L said...

What a nice thing to do for your step dad. A special card and gift. I love your card. Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.

crafty amy said...

I bet he loved this and the hammock :D I used to love sleeping in one when I was younger and we had one in the garden.
Thanks for joining us at stampin for the weekend and good luck.

Amy xx