Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just for fun

Hi all!  Just throwing in a quick post that I made for fun!  I have a bunch of stamps I got for Christmas that are screaming for ink, so I thought I'd answer the call!  Sheriff Ian was calling the loudest ;)  I colored him with Copics and paper pieced the neckerchief.  I found that ribbon at Joann's and had to have it!  I frayed the edges.  The eyelets were just so plain so I "roped them up" with hemp twine.  The background cardstock is embossed with Stars folder for CB.  I "distressed" the edges with SU's Close to Cocoa ink and a sponge (hard to see in the photo!)  Thanks for checking him out :)

This card fits challenges at:

Anya Ink:  Embossing
Polly Craft:  Distressing (edges inked)
Double Dutch: Boys only
ABC: Paper Piecing
Creative Belli: Eyelets
Friday Sketchers:  Sketch
Crazy 4 Challenges: For men

6 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very cute card! Great way to incorporate the eyelets!! Thanks for playing along with us again on the Belli Challenge!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Janna, you've been busy again since my last visit with so many gorgeous makes, im loving them all. Love the whimsy card below too what a stunner, that new horse is simply gorgeous. Hope your having a good weekend, hugs Linda x

Ash said...

Oh! that guy is one 'hand'- 'some' ...... Is he not???? Lovely as always.....

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Aud said...

This is great! Love this image, and your details are perfect!

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Janna, love the cute image and fab LO.

Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Michele Roos said...

WOW!!! Love your fabulous card Janna! Hugs Michele x