Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another Brother's Birthday


So this is birthday season in my family. I have 3 brothers...all born in March and April. So today I'm posting the second card in the set...lol!  This is for my oldest brother's birthday next week.  I went with Dress Me Ian and colored him and the clothing with Copics.  The layout is from Crazy 4 Challenges.  I used My Mind's Eye paper and the acetate is embossed with a Quikutz folder.  The second photo shows the detail a bit better.  The sentiment is from SU and the sentiment charm I got a Building #19.  I hope you like it! 

Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges: sketch
Stamp With Us: Male card
Cards for Men: Birthday
My Time to Craft: Make it  Manly
Penny's Paper-Crafty: Birthdays

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Janna soooo cute, perfect boy birthday creation!

Crystal said...

Janna soooo cute, perfect boy birthday creation!

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Janna. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna xx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card, love the papers and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyx

Silli said...

Your card is so cute Janna, love the image and the colors... Great work. Hugs Silke

Pat said...

Great male card Janna, super cute image. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Ree Donnelly said...

Awesome card, Janna! He's gonna love it!!

Yogi said...

very nice. Interesting background paper