Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Friday and it's another Stamp Something Challenge!


Hi All!  Happy Friday!  I'm so glad it is!  Today at Stamp Something, the challenge is Glitzy!  We want to see glitter, gems, sparkle, etc!  I went with lots of glitter and sparkle! Our sponsor this week is Paper Maniac!  I decided to use an image they sell, so I used the Whimsy Mice.  I cut out the letters and free hand drew in the word "Merry."  I colored the 2 brown mice with water color pencils. The center mouse was colored with a silver glitter gel pen and water color pencil. The paper is BG.  I used a "rustic" stocking charm and a Prima with a jeweled brad to embellish...and a MS Snowflake punch to make the snowflake which I covered with chunky white glitter.  If you like this, please visit the DT to see what else they came up with!  Also, if you like the Whimsy Mice, stop over at Whimsy and check out the Advent Event!  You could win some Whimsy Stamps!

This card fits the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant:  Favorite coloring medium (watercolor pencils)
Stamp With Fun:  Christmas
Creative Card Crew:  Christmas
Paperplay:  Christmas (no red or green)

8 comments:

Annie said...

yeah so much fun - love it. Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Hope you'll pay us a visit on Monday for our new challenge - it's a fun one.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

Thanks for joing paperplay lovely card

lizxx

Saphira said...

really wonderful card,
thanks for joining us this week
at stamp with fun.
Hugs Saphira (swf-team)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is so cute Janna! I love the pretty glittery touches and the holiday papers! Fab coloring and accents too. You should enter this card in the Whimsy Holiday Card Contest too. :)

tanjaak said...

Lovely and funny card! Thanks for joining the SWF challenge this week.
hugs,Tanja

Loz said...

This is great!Came for the Whimsy Advent and saw this! Love that image... going to have to check it out for myself!

Victoria said...

what a fabulous card - I lurve that image.

Thanks for playing at Paperplay and Creative Card Crew
Victoria
x

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is just gorgeous!! I love all that snow and the adorble Whimsy image with your coloring!! Great take on the challenge!! HUGS