Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Glittery Birthday Card

Hi there!  Thanks for coming by today!  I have a card I whipped up for one of the girls I babysit for. Her 9th birthday is Saturday.  She's a girly girl and loves dance, so I thought it was the perfect occasion to try out my Ballerina Anya!  The paper is from DCWV and I embellished with rhinestones and Stickles and frosted Primas.  I hope you like it...because I know the girl getting it will!

This card fits these challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers:  Stamp something
Just Christmas and Birthdays:  Sketch, birthday
Creative Inspirations:  New or Neglected (new stamp!)
One Stop:  Cards for kids (for a 9 year old girl)

6 comments:

Erin... said...

so cute janna love the sparkle!

Arty Cards n Crafts said...

Your card is adorable!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow, glittery indeed! Love it! The shimmer and sparkle and the colors are perfect with that sweet image! :)

Sue said...

aww great card, luv all the glitter, fabby image, sue.x

Shelley said...

Sorry a quick visit, I have been ill all week. But many thanks for joining in with the OSCC. Shelley xx

Frau Ninchen said...

sooooooo cute!love the image and the papers you´ve used!

thanks for joining us at jcbc!

xoxo janina