Monday, September 7, 2009

Scrap attempt...

Hi again, All!  Tonight is a quick post that I did for Scrap and Stamp Saturday.  The theme this week was "love." So I used my cats as my inspiration!  The pics are old...as the tiger cat in the pics passed away several years ago.  But the 2 were inseparable!  So I thought they were purrfect ;) for my subject matter!  I used some DSP from DCVW.  This layout was taken from Sketch Saturday.  Thanks for coming back!  See you soon!

Scrap and Stamp Saturday: Love
Secret Crafter: Hearts and flowers
Polly Craft: Furry friends
Sketch Saturday: Sketch (layout)
ABC: Circles

10 comments:

Pamela said...

Fun layout!!!! Thanks for playing along! :)

Leanne said...

This is fantastic, I absolutely adore the layout!

Please can you contact me at justdivine@live.co.uk to discuss doing a feature on your blog!

Many thanks
Leanne
xx

Jo said...

Lovely LO Janna!
a layout is fine, yes you will be considered ;)
Thank you & good luck.
Jo xx

Victoria said...

What a beautiful page -

Thank you so much for joining us on the abc challenge this week. We look forward to seeing you for D is for...

Vicky x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

How cute is that! Love this page, such fun papers and elements! Good for you for scrapping! :)

Banu said...

Very cute LO. :) Loved the photos and the DP that you have used.

Helen said...

Fab scrap page!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Dotty Jo said...

Janna, as another cat loving nutcase I totally love your LO! If you get chance please hop over to my blog, a rather dashing black and white feline friend of mine is a regular feature there! Happy crfating babe, Jo x

Jill said...

beautiful layout thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Cheryl KVD said...

Awesome layout! Love it!