Saturday, July 11, 2009

New stuff...new card!


Hello and Happy Saturday! Today was a BEAUTIFUL day in NH! I spent some time on the porch enjoying the weather and then took a ride to the craft store to poke around and came home with some more DSP. Sooo...I just HAD to make something! I followed the Truly Scrumptious Sketch, but ignored the black, white and one other color plan! (Didn't work with my paper ;) ) I LOVE the colors of this card and since the paper had butterflies, I used an image with a butterfly as well. Since that butterfly was too small to cut out, I found a buttefly stamp in my stash that had never been used. I colored it and cut it out and adhered the center only so it would become 3 dimensional. I did a little of everything on this card. Hope you enjoy :) Tomorrow, I will be off to the lake for the day to continue working on my tan!

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is super sweet! I love the papers and the pretty colors. Fabulous coloring on the image. :)

BTW, I will be getting some new Magnolias if you want some images! :)