Sunday, May 24, 2009

Two more challenges...


Hello Again! I was going to space out my posts, but one more is due TODAY!!! So I made a card to fit in with Stamp Something as well as Whimsy Stamps Challenges! I followed a sketch on Stamp Something and the Whimsy challenge was to use flowers and a Whimsy image (if possible). Since I'm in pretty good with the owner, I'm fortunate to have several of the Whimsy stamps! I used a banana base and a floral print paper I got in my grab bag from Rusty Pickle. I punched banana photo corners and an ivory piece that I embossed with a Quickutz folder "Vines" in my CB. I cut another banana piece then another ivory and layered them. I stamped the Whimsy frog in black on white and colored with a water pen and markers. I adhered two Primas in green and put tiny blue buttons in the centers. I embellished with two pieces of yellow ribbon folded between layers and adorned with baby blue brads. Finally, I stamped the sentiment on a chipboard label covered with ivory paper and rubbed blue ink with a sponge. I pierced the baby blue brads through and glued it on. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very cute! Love how you used the sketch and those fun grab bag goodies! Fabulous image choice and love the flower details. Thanks for playing along with both challenges! :)

Sonia said...

The frog image look so cute... beautiful card. My dd love the frog things(like stickers, plush toys..)

**Sony**