Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day :)


Today was a snowy, poor driving day. So, my business partner and I decided to reschedule our jobs and take the day off! I have done NOTHING useful all day, so to avoid the kitchen, I decided to get back to stamping. I made a Spring-like little girl's birthday card using my new stamp "Daisy" I bought from Funkykits. She is adorable...my coloring did not do her justice! I need some better colored markers. It seems I always need something! I used a decorative paper and used pink, yellow and green cardstocks, yellow ribbon, a yellow rhinestone and a pink heart shaped paperclip. I used a tag and stamped the sentiment on white and colored with markers. The corners are punched using a circle punch. This was not a challenge card, but a just for fun. Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute! Love the glitter and the cheerful colors. :)