Friday, October 1, 2010

Stamp Something to Celebrate!

Welcome!  Happy Friday!  I am very excited for the weekend as the state's biggest fair is going to be in full swing!  I just can't wait for that apple crisp and ice cream :)

Today I am sharing my card for our Celebrate challenge over at Stamp Something!  Our sponsor is Sweet and Sassy!  I had my card made before the images were available.  So this image is from Whimsy Stamps.  I colored it with Copics and a white gel pen.  The sentiment is also Whimsy and detailed with Copics and glitter pens. Thanks for stopping by today and PLEASE come back tomorrow when I'll have a sneak peek at one of Whimsy's new releases!!!!

Challenges:
One Stop Crafts:  Snowflakes (background paper)
Totally Gorjuss: Christmas
The Crafty Pad: Christmas and sparkle (the background paper is glitter snowflakes, glitter on the Christmas tree in the sentiment)
Wild Orchids: Ribbons and bows
Creative Inspirations: Christmas

6 comments:

Ellie said...

Such a sweet card Janna. Love this image, you colored it beautifully and I really love your distressing.

Annika said...

Hi Janna, love your gorgeous colouring and the distressing looks fab on this card!!
Hugs
Annika

maxine said...

A lovely cute card thanks for playing along at the crafty pad

Lorraine A said...

I love this card Janna ! The image is adorable and the papers and distressing look fabulous :-)


luv
Lols x x x

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in lovely colours, beautiful design and details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
Hugs, Lena K

Erin... said...

super cute!!! love this kitty and your distressing is wonderful!