Friday, September 3, 2010

Something Cute!

Hi All! Thanks for stopping by again today!  I've been busy this week...posts every day just about!  I have TONS of cards to share, so keep coming back for more :)  Today I have my card for Stamp Something's Cute Challenge.  Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps! I used BBBugs Butterfly.  I colored her with Copics and glitter gel.  I embellished her wings with pink rhinestones.  The paper is K & Co.  The ribbons are from my stash as are the paper flowers and letter brads.  Thanks for checking it out and please visit the rest of the DT and show some love!

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Sketch
Aly's: Pretty in pink
Stamptacular Sunday: Pretty in pink
Pollycraft: Add a little nature (branch punch, flowers)
Wild Orchids: Make it sparkle (wings, antennae)

7 comments:

Marley said...

Well the sentiment on your card is right!! Such a cutie!! Love how you colored her xx Marley

Crystal said...

Janna this is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the detail and what a great take on the sketch challenge! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the image, and the buttons with the letters. Thanks for joining in with us at SSC for our Pretty In Pink Challenge.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Erin... said...

adorable! love that flower!!!! And such a fun sentiment!!! Have a great weekend!

Marjo said...

Gorgalicious, this is way beyond cute. Love the color combo. Wonderful DT creation.

Hugs, Marjo

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! Love the sentiment and the glitter and that oh so pretty flower!
Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Sorry I'm late in commenting on your card - I was out of town until today :)
Hugs
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot