Sunday, August 22, 2010

So late...

So this was SUPPOSED to be posted on Friday...our new challenge at Stamp Something is Digi Day...use a digi image!  We have several digi-sponsors this week! 

Here's what I have to share:

This is image is called "Rosie." It's from Wink Wink Ink.  Isn't she adorable?  I made this card for my friend's daughter who is starting middle school this fall.  She goes by the nickname "Rosie," so I thought the card would be perfect for her!  I colored her with Copics and the papers are DCWV.  The flowers are Wild Orchids and the ribbon is from my stash.  I used pink staples to adhere the sentiment (which is from Whimsy Stamps).  I drew stitching to complete the look. 

The next card I have to share is one I whipped up using an image from Prairie Fairy.  He's called "Honey Beary."

The image is colored with Copics. The papers are DCWV and Basic Grey.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I used the charms with silver brads to complete the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today to check out my creations!  Please visit all of our extremely talented DT for more inspiration!

Challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles: add a little metal
The Pink Elephant: Ribbon and Sparkles (the pink paper is glittered)
Pollycraft: In stitches
Sketch and Stash: Sketch (bottom card)
Wild Orchids: One for the girls (top card)
Digi Tuesday: Use your scraps (top card was from the scrap bin!)
My Time to Craft: Glitter and Glitz (top card has glittered paper)

7 comments:

Shirley said...

What a gorgeous card. I love those jazzy background papers and the addition of the charms make it a perfect card for our challenge this week at Kaboodledoodles.
We hope to see some more of your lovely work in our future challenges.

Shirley

**Farrah** said...

This is such a great card! The image and sentiment are too sweet. LOVE the charms!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Jill said...

Great cards just love both of them, hard to chose which I like best anyway thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

Paul said...

Great use of scraps. I love digi images and a chance to use up those scraps with the Digital Tuesday challenge was great. Now I'm enjoying looking at what others made - such inspiration!
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Daniele said...

great card such a cute piggy thanks for joining us at MTTC
hugs

CreaRenata said...

Oooh, what a cute and wonderful cards!

Hugs,
Renata

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Janna :-) the images are lovely and the papers and colours are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x